Friday, June 5, 2009

Introductions

Hello! My name is Molly and I am the Youth Education Manager for the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde. I have one of the world's greatest jobs. I work with Tribal and Native Youth in areas of Leadership, Academics, Culture, and Prevention. This blog was designed for friends & family of CTGR Youth Education to follow our New York Interns during their 3 week long internship at the American Museum of Natural History. The interns for 2009 have been working over the last 3 months to prepare for this experience. They will be doing the majority of the writing, with a few guest appearance from Lindy (chaperon) and myself.

The 3 ladies Justine, Myriah, & Hannah are pretty amazing and I am so excited for you to get to know them through their writing and experience over the next 3 weeks. I will be the chaperon for the first 11 days and Lindy will meet us over there and finish out the last 10 days of the trip.

This internship is possible because of the continued support of The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Tribal Council and the American Museum of Natural History.

No comments:

Post a Comment